- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small computer files that are automatically placed on your computer when you visit websites. These text files can be read by these websites and help to identify you when you return to a website. The cookies we use do not contain personal information; therefore website visitors remain anonymous.
Bureauserv does not seek to identify individual visitors unless they volunteer their contact details through one of the forms on our website. In some circumstances, our records will identify organisations visiting our site and we may use that information in managing our relationship with those organisations, for example, in considering how to develop the services that we offer them. (See Details of Cookies below).
Your Express Consent
Cookies are automatically sent to your web browser when you browse, use or access our website:
- To fill out registration and contact forms on the website; and
- For other purposes.
Details of Cookies
We use Google Analytics cookies. The following describes the cookies we use in our website and what we use them for.
|Types of Cookie||What do they do?||Do these cookies collect my personal data/identify me?|
|Necessary||These cookies are essential to make our website work correctly as they enable you to move around our website and use our features. Examples include remembering previous actions (e.g. entered text) when navigating back to a page in the same session.||These cookies do not identify you as an individual.If you do not accept these cookies, it may affect the performance of the website, or parts of it.|
|Performance||These cookies help us understand how visitors interact with our website by providing information about the areas visited, the time spent on the website, and any issues encountered, such as error messages. This helps us improve the performance of our website.||These cookies do not identify you as an individual. All data is collected and aggregated anonymously.|
|Functionality||These cookies allow our website to remember the choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) to provide a more personalized online experience.||The information these cookies collect may include personally identifiable information that you have disclosed, such as your username (without password) or profile picture. We will be transparent with you about what information we collect, what we do with it and with whom we share it.If you do not accept these cookies, it may affect the performance and functionality of the website and restrict access to content on the website.|
|Targeting/ Advertising||These cookies are used to deliver content that is more relevant to you and your interests. They may be used to deliver targeted advertising or to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. We may use these cookies to remember websites you have visited and we may share this information with other parties, including advertisers and our agencies.||Most types of these cookies track consumers via their IP address so may collect some personal identifiable information. For more information about these cookies, including the information they collect and how this is used, click here.|