Category: Outsource Bookkeeping
Outsource Bookkeeping is a practice used by SMEs which allocates the recording of accounting proceedings to an outside business entity to minimize cost.
Bookkeeping is a non-core function. Save money and time to focus in on your core business. Save on payroll taxes and payroll benefits and use the additional time and money to get a competitive edge. Free up office space and save on rent. Get full-time access to QuickBooks bookkeeping specialists at less than part-time rates.
- Manage Bank and Credit Card Statements.
- Update Quickbooks Daily, Weekly, Bi-weekly or Monthly
- Monthly Bank and Credit Card Reconciliation Reports.
- Proactively Monitor Cash Flow.
- Notification of Potential Fund Shortage.
- Manage Vendor Bills. Update Quickbooks Daily.
- Electronically Archive all Vendor Bills.
- Multiple Payment Approval Process.
- Immediate Payment Statements.
- Manage Customer Invoices.
- Electronically Archive all Customer Invoices.
- Receive and Manage Payments.
- Weekly Customer Balance Summaries.
- Weekly A/R Aging Reports.
- Calculate, File and Pay Sales Taxes Monthly.
- Manage Payroll and Employee/Vendor Accounts.
- Manage Employee Vendor Timesheets and Paystub Approval Process.
- Deposit or Print Employee Checks.
- File and Pay Payroll Taxes.
- File W2 and 1099 Reports Annually.
- Detailed Reports on a daily, Weekly or Monthly Basis.
- Custom Reports As Requested.