Bureauserv is looking for a driven Social Media and Content Writer who will create digital content for websites and blogs and manage social media presence, engagement and reputation through various channels such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Medium and others.
The ideal candidate should be able to produce search engine optimised and marketing-driven content that grabs the attention of the target audience. The applicant should be able to adjust their style of writing to fit the kind of project assigned to them. If accepted, this candidate will be part of Bureauserv’s Digital Marketing team which focuses on providing online services to our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and execute social media strategy by researching the market and competition, identifying the relevant social media platform, establishing benchmarks and KPIs and engaging audience.
- Coordinate actions with the SEO, marketing and customer service team and contribute ideas for social media campaigns that are consistent with broader marketing plans and objectives.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules and spearhead the creation and promotion of campaigns across different social media channels.
- Set up and optimise company pages within each platform to increase online visibility
- Monitor social media conversations
- Mine opportunities for sharing, encourage dialogue, gain consumer insights, identify trends, and drive brand awareness and visibility.
- Write clear, compelling, and search engine optimised content that builds meaningful engagement and encourages users to take action.
- Identify relevant website and social media posts and work with the graphic designer in creating attractive images, infographics and videos.
- Continuously improve strategy by capturing, analysing and interpreting the appropriate data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then leveraging on the information.
- Coordinate with internal and external customers as necessary, ensure quality and timely delivery of project deliverable.
- Provide time estimates and monitor the progress of projects.
- Build a wealth of knowledge in other avenues of digital marketing including SEO and email campaign and automation.
- Assist in identifying opportunities with current and emerging platforms, analyse market and competition and adapt strategy to changing conditions.
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or digital marketing
- Excellent writing, presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
Qualified applicants should email their detailed resume along with cover letter, portfolio or sample of work done to firstname.lastname@example.org.