Bureauserv is in search of passionate and career-driven accountants who are going to support the growing team in performing day-to-day transactions needed by clients. The ideal candidate is someone who is willing to learn, detail-oriented, and interested in growing with the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyse source documents given by clients; record the day-to-day financial transactions in the cloud-based software – Xero, MYOB and Quickbooks.
- Maintain orderly documentation of the files received from clients, and other records that our company is safeguarding.
- Perform data entry tasks for other clients as needed by the team for support during busy seasons.
- Perform bank reconciliation and send findings, if there are any, to the client.
- Prepare, examine, and analyse draft report of financial statements as requested by clients.
- Evaluate accounting records, source documents, and reports for accuracy in calculations and postings.
- Assist in monitoring timesheet, payroll preparation and other administrative tasks.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance /Accountancy and/or equivalent.
- Knowledgeable in cloud-based accounting systems such as Quickbooks, Xero or MYOB is an advantage
- Knowledge and experience on Australian accounting principles and procedures is an advantage. GST (goods and services tax); BAS (business activity statement); IAS (instalment activity statement for payroll)
- Must be keen to details, analytical, flexible, and hardworking.
- Must be pro-active, patient, resourceful, and a team player.
- Must have a basic knowledge in Microsoft Excel (Advanced Excel skill is a big advantage.)
- Proficient in both oral and written English
We look forward to meeting you! Qualified applicants should email their detailed resume along with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified